Friday, September 13, 2013

Wisconsin Badger Camp Fall Intern Kassie



 Meet Wisconsin Badger Camp Fall Intern

Wisconsin Badger Camp would like to welcome our new intern for the fall semester. My name is Kassie Martin, I am a senior at University of Wisconsin-Platteville majoring in Communication Technologies, Public Relations emphasis and a Social Media Minor. I am originally from Orangeville, IL and I plan on graduating in December of 2015. During my fall semester I will be interning with Wisconsin Badger Camp, updating their social media sites, and also helping organize the 40th Annual Wisconsin Badger Camp Christmas Telethon!
            The reason I chose to be an intern for Badger Camp is because of the great things this organization does. I love helping people, and to be to be a part of an organization as wonderful as Badger Camp and to make a difference in the community is something that I am so grateful for. I believe I will bring new knowledge of social media and fresh ideas to an already successful organization. I am very excited to get on the job experience for a future career in event planning. I believe this internship will be extremely rewarding to me personally and professionally. I would like to thank Badger Camp for giving me this amazing opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment