Thursday, June 5, 2014

Meet Our New Summer Intern!


                                             All About Carly Willman

     My name is Carly Willman and I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville studying Media Studies with a Public Relations emphasis. Originally from Sterling, Illinois, I have a passion for writing, running, and the Chicago Blackhawks.
 I will be interning at Wisconsin Badger Camp for the summer of 2014, updating all of the social media sites, taking pictures of all of the wonderful camp experiences and interviewing the staff members who make it all happen. I believe I have the knowledge and background to influence Badger Camp in a positive way, all while enhancing my experiences and becoming a better-rounded individual.

Being from a small town in Illinois, I hadn’t heard about Wisconsin Badger Camp before attending college, but when I first discovered what it was, I instantly wanted to intern there. I believe being an intern at Badger Camp will help me choose which career path I will want to take in the future. I can’t express how excited I am to spend my summer with Badger Camp and all of the influential and passionate staff and campers! Being part of such an important and caring organization like Badger Camp is everything I was looking for in an internship and I am so grateful for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment