Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Teen Week an Adventure at WBC

     Week Three is not only a different atmosphere at Wisconsin Badger Camp, but it's a completely different feel. The camper's energy levels are at a high, while their fear and uneasiness are at a low. Why? Because Week Three is known as Teen Week at Badger Camp, a week specifically designed for campers between the ages of 13 and 21. 
     Although this week was different in terms of camper characteristics, the same memorable activities such as Badger Olympics, Badger Ball, and the talent show were still held just as they are every other week. With the same activities comes the same fun and enjoyable times that have been a constant throughout WBC, some things will never change!

Week Four is well underway!









8 comments:

  1. this comment is for jesse jesse is like a sexy dove with wings I love you jesse I do not care if you have a boyfriend I still love you I wish you can come to see me in my town. you are very sexy girl and you have a nice butt. where is Miranda she is not in any of the pic she has a flat chest with smell boobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. another comment for jesse when are you going to break up with boyfriend I want to go out with you and I want to marry you and have kids with you you are so sexy. I hope you will be at badger camp next year. I love you jesse do you love me I hope so you are in my mind alot

      Delete
  2. another comment for jesse my lovely dove I in love with and I think you love me I think we could get along together lets get marryed and have kids I love you jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm no one commented about my jesse come on people are back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment is for jesse my girlfriend the love of my life are you having fun at badger camp I hope to see you next year my lovley dove will you marry me jesse you have a nice butt my be I should come to vist you in seven oaks califorina then me you can get marryed

      Delete
  4. I hope you having fun jesse with out me at camp you better not cheat on me you are my girlfriend I do not want to see you with another man I will be mad at you I want to marry you please say yes if you want to marry me jesse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jesse my dove my flower you have a nice butt jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jesse my girlfriend I still think we should get marryed I should vist you in thousand oaks califorina.you still have a nice butt and body I want to have kids with you. you are very got girl.i hope you are reading on the messages I sent you.i can,t stop thinking about you are in my mind alot

    ReplyDelete