Friday, August 8, 2014

WBC wraps up Kid's Week

     Week 9 has come to an end here at Wisconsin Badger Camp, which means our final week of camp is quickly approaching. Can you believe it? 
     This week was Kid's Week at camp, which means the campers' ages ranged from 3 to 13. Throughout the week, campers participated in the usual Badger Olympics on Wednesday and Badger Ball on Thursday evening. Also on Thursday was a story time session where the campers enjoyed listening to stories told by the counselors. 
     Because this week was a little different than other weeks, some of the activities were different. Instead of a talent show on Friday, the campers enjoyed a scavenger hunt where they received goodie bags after they completed it. 
     Week 10 will begin Sunday! We're sad that the summer is ending but we're excited for the campers to enjoy the last week of camp!
 









7 comments:

  1. this comment is for Miranda I love you.you have a flat chest with smell boobs. ihope to see you next year in augest. I have a crush on jesse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jesse and Miranda both of my favorite girls and jesse the love of my life soon to get married to me and have kids

      Delete
    2. hi Miranda you look like your having fun at badger camp.i hope you will forgive me for taking your keys putting them in the toilet I was very mad at jesse because she would not dance with me but she danced with someone else I hope to see you and jesse next year at badger camp I will be there in aguest. love and kiss good bye

      Delete
    3. good afternoon Miranda and jess jesse the love of my life soon to get get marryed to me and have kids with me.anyway the guy on the pic holding the kid look soo sad. ill see you and jesse next year at badger camp in auguset if i do not see you next year i will be sad. love you guys and good bye

      Delete
    4. good night miranada and jesse jesse love of my life and jesse have a nice dream about me and you getting marryed and having kids which house is your in thousand oaks califorina. will have a good night.

      Delete
  2. good morning Miranda and jesse 2 days left at badger camp. I hope to see you next year at badger camp in august .I hope to see you there if not ill be sad I will find some one else to bug. hi jesse the love of my life how are you doing are you ready to get marryed to me and have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good afternoon miranada and jesse.jesse I hope you break up with your boyfriend and go out with me and marry me and have kids with me. I will not take no for an answer you will marry me you like or not you are my love of my life

    ReplyDelete